GMBC members will receive discounts at the following businesses. Please consider supporting these vendors and thank them for supporting our club.
NOTE: Your membership will be verified by your ID card or some business may verify your name against a membership list. We attempt to keep this list accurate and current, however offers may change over time and are not guaranteed.
Get $250 Off Your First VBT Adventure! (posted in Spring, 2020)
VBT Bicycling Vacations is excited to partner with GMBC! As longtime members of the Vermont community, we’re looking forward to connecting with fellow cycling enthusiasts in the Green Mountain State.
Winter can be a tough time for those of us who love to get outside on two wheels. Give yourself something to look forward to on these cold, gray days, by reserving a biking adventure in warmer climes! We have lots of exciting spring destinations, from the coast of Portugal, to the rolling hills of Tuscany, and the medieval villages of Provence .
As a GMBC member, you qualify for $250 off your first VBT adventure*! Find your tour here, and use code VBTGMBC to claim your discount.
VBT is recognized as a leading provider of active vacations worldwide, having garnered many awards including AFAR’s “Traveler’s Choice” Awards, and Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best” Awards. Experience the VBT difference for yourself—book an adventure with us today!
- Action Sports Optics: 10% off on eye-wear. Specialty eyewear for action sports (lifestyle sunglasses, cycling, ski, snowboard, running, golfing, off-road, fishing) and active lifestyle optics. Call Dan at 206-280-3369 or " target="_blank">email him to get the discount code.
- Alpine Shop: 10% Off on Complete Bikes or Bike Service; OR $25 Off purchase of $100 or more. Non-sale merchandise only; see store for other restrictions. Authorized dealer for FELT, GT and Schwinn bikes. Complete selection of ski and tennis gear, accessories plus professional stringers on site. 802-862-2714 /
- Catamount Outdoor Family Center: 20% off on summer & winter memberships. 802-879-6001
- Earl’s Cyclery and Fitness: 10% off on parts and accessories. Road bikes from Trek, Giant, Scott, and BMC. Demos available. 802-864-9197
- Fit Werx: Rider First Bike Fitting. Rider Matched Bike Sales.: 10% off on parts & accessories. 802-496-7570 /
- Intelligent Fitness: Offers Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) testing at $99, Aerobic Threshold (AeT), Anaerobic Threshold (AT)/VO2 testing at $149 (or both for $179), add $50 for Watts Analysis, and add $75 for Steady State Analysis. Bike/Run testing for triathletes: $239 (add $30 for RMR testing and $75 for Watts AND Pace Analysis). No minimum group needed. 802-985-4400 or 802-985-8290.
- Inspire Physical Therapy: Approximately 20% off on non-insurance related services. 802-876-1000
- Skirack: 15% off on bike parts & accessories. (helmets, clothing, pumps, most wheel set, etc), 5% off on complete bikes. 10% off on everything else (such as XC skis & gear, snowboards & gear, running shoes, all clothing, and more–excludes ski packages). 658-3313 or 800-882-4530
- Sustainable Wellness Massage: 20% off on all services. Call Jenn O’Connor at 928-308-0567. See bio.
- Synergy Fitness: Enticing discounts on a variety of membership types. Call 802-881-0553 for more info, and be sure to tell them that you are a GMBC member.
- The Bike Center: 10% off on parts & accessories. 802-388-6666
- The Edge Sports & Fitness: Discounts on 3- and 6-month, and annual memberships. Call 802-860-3343 or .
- Vermont Fit: $129 for a testing package of body composition, V02 Max, Anaerobic Threshold, Max HR, Aerobic and Anaerobic Training zones. 802-656-5759
- White’s Green Mountain Bicycles and Outfitters: 10% off parts & accessories, 5% off complete bikes. 802-524-4496