The GMBC executive committee still hopes that our club will be a model for good covid behavior and hopes that everyone on the rides will be fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Please do not ride if you feel sick or have had a known recent exposure to Covid-19.
- If you are not completely vaccinated, please keep 6 feet of separation in the parking area and rest stops.
- Please continue to carry a mask during the ride (in case of a mechanical or a store stop that still requests masks).
Covered Bridges of Franklin and Lamoille Countyhttp://thegmbc.com/touring/RoutesData/GMBC-CoveredBridgesOfFranklinCty.pdfJeffersonville Fish and Wildlife Access2-8 Vermont Rte 108, Jeffersonville, VT 05464, USA
Please pre-register for this ride here.
The hilly 41-mile loop (M) goes through Eden and Johnson, while the 55-mile ride (M/S) passes more covered bridges in Montgomery Center, returning through Bakersfield. The Blue Bike Café in Montgomery is a great stop for espresso and pastries. There is also a grocery store in Montgomery.
Tues Training Rideshttps://thegmbc.com/cal/tues-training-rides-july21/Richmond Round Church457 Bridge St, Richmond, VT 05477, USA
Wed. Training Rideshttps://www.mapmyride.com/us/south-burlington-vt/gmbc-wednesday-eve-ride-route-103813571Wheeler Natural Area (Dirt Lot)1715-1797 Swift St, South Burlington, VT 05403, USA
Start times vary during the year (because of the sunset)!! Riding with front and rear lights is recommended all season. Check GMBC email list for current start time.
- Early season (through April): on the road at 5:30 PM or earlier
- Prime season (May through August): on the road at 6:00 PM
- Late season (September until 24 October): on the road at 5:30 PM or earlier
- Bad weather (current or imminent): most likely cancels ride
Visit Wed Training Rides for additional information.
Questions? Send John an email
Sat Training Rideshttps://thegmbc.com/cal/sat-training-rides-june2021-2/
Specifics for each ride (e.g. start time, weather, parking) are announced through the GMBC email list usually by Thursday.
Start times vary during the year. Riding with front and rear lights is recommended all season.
For more information, please see Sat Training Rides.
Everyone, regardless of membership status, must have a signed GMBC Rider Waiver on record to participate in any GMBC event. You only have to sign ONCE a season and then all rides are covered.