The GMBC executive committee strives to make our club a model for healthy and safe behaviors and we prefer that everyone on the rides is fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Please do not ride if you feel sick or have had a known recent exposure to Covid-19 or flu.
- If you are not completely vaccinated, please keep 6 feet of separation in the parking area and rest stops.
- Feel free to carry or wear a mask if it makes you feel more comfortable.
Covered Bridges of Chittenden Countyhttps://thegmbc.com/touring/RoutesData/GMBC_Covered_Bridges_Of_Chitt_Cty.pdf
Please register for this ride here: https://forms.gle/jyDC1viFWdbeFHoS9
23 (E), 30 (E/M) and 36 (M) mile options of rolling hills through Shelburne and Charlotte with the longer ride going through Ferrisburgh. Possible food stops include the Old Brick Store in Charlotte or a convenience store in Ferrisburgh for the long ride. Visit up to four of the five covered bridges in Chittenden County – the Shelburne Covered Bridge and the Holmes, Sequin and Quinlin bridges in Charlotte.
Wed. Training Rides-Mayhttps://www.mapmyride.com/us/south-burlington-vt/gmbc-wednesday-eve-ride-route-103813571
Please register for this ride here: https://forms.gle/1vn2Eao7kNTDJHPt8
Start times vary during the year (because of the sunset)!! Riding with front and rear lights is recommended all season. Check GMBC email list for current start time.
- Early season (through April): on the road at 5:30 PM or earlier
- Prime season (May through August): on the road at 6:00 PM
- Late season (September until 24 October): on the road at 5:30 PM or earlier
- Bad weather (current or imminent): most likely cancels ride
Visit Wed Training Rides for additional information.
Questions? Send John an email
Sat Training Rideshttps://thegmbc.com/cal/sat-training-rides-may2022/
Please register for this ride here.
Specifics for each ride (e.g. start time, weather, parking) are announced through the GMBC email list usually by Thursday.
Start times vary during the year. Riding with front and rear lights is recommended all season.
For more information, please see Sat Training Rides.
Everyone, regardless of membership status, must have a signed GMBC Rider Waiver on record to participate in any GMBC event. You only have to sign ONCE a season and then all rides are covered.