The GMBC executive committee strives to make our club a model for healthy and safe behaviors and we prefer that everyone on the rides is fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Please do not ride if you feel sick or have had a known recent exposure to Covid-19 or flu.
- If you are not completely vaccinated, please keep 6 feet of separation in the parking area and rest stops.
- Feel free to carry or wear a mask if it makes you feel more comfortable.
Tues Training Rides - SeptRichmond Round Churchhttps://thegmbc.com/cal/tues-training-rides-sept2022/457 Bridge St, Richmond, VT 05477, USA
Wed. Training Rides - SeptWheeler Natural Area (Dirt Lot)https://www.mapmyride.com/us/south-burlington-vt/gmbc-wednesday-eve-ride-route-1038135711715-1797 Swift St, South Burlington, VT 05403, USA
Please register for this ride here.
Start times vary during the year (because of the sunset)!! Riding with front and rear lights is recommended all season. Check GMBC email list for current start time.
- Early season (through April): on the road at 5:30 PM or earlier
- Prime season (May through August): on the road at 6:00 PM
- Late season (September until 24 October): on the road at 5:30 PM or earlier
- Bad weather (current or imminent): most likely cancels ride
Visit Wed Training Rides for additional information.
Questions? Send John an email
- 1509/15/2022No events
- 1609/16/2022No events
Everyone, regardless of membership status, must have a signed GMBC Rider Waiver on record to participate in any GMBC event. You only have to sign ONCE a season and then all rides are covered.