For more information on Vermont Biking explore the following pages. Many of these links will take you away from this GMBC website, so please use the back button on your browser to return to our site. Happy riding!
Information on local mountain bike organizations, more road bike information especially for individuals visiting the area and VT bike law information.
- Four Bike Routes in the Champlain Valley (Vermont Land Trust Recommendations)
- Road Biking in Vermont
- Vermont Mountain Bike Association
- Fellowship of the Wheel (builds and maintains mountain bike trails in Chittenden County)
- Vermont Outdoor Guide Association Biking Information
- Vermont Vacation Information
Get the most up-to-date weather and road conditions.
Report road problems on state and federal highways to VTrans: Click2Fix program. The site also has a link to a cell phone app associated with the program.
Local Motion’s Bicycle Crash Reporting form to be used if you experience a bike crash in Vermont. Data to be used to demonstrate need for improving roads and laws for biking.
Please note that these events may be postponed or canceled due to coronavirus regulations. Please see individual sites for the most updated information.
- Bike for the Lake. Bike for the Lake is on for 2021 and we’re ready for June 19 for a safe and healthy event. Registration and further details to follow. We will notify you via Facebook and Constant Contact once that becomes available. We can’t wait to see you there and ride! Saturday, June 19th, check in 7-10 AM. We are featuring a century ride, as well as loops of 80, 60, and 30 miles along the shores of beautiful Lake Champlain. A rolling start for all riders and all distances between 7:00 am and 10:00 am beginning and ending at Knight Point State Park. There will be food and beverage available with your registration purchase. Do your part for clean water, get some great exercise, connect with friends, and experience some inspiring scenery in Vermont and New York at our annual Bike for the Lake event on June 19, 2021!