Warning: Undefined array key "permalink" in /home/wwwthegmbc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-wd/includes/calendar-class.php on line 1632
GMBC rides are back! All currently scheduled rides are posted on the Events calendar. We are even trying to have 3 practice crits in July and August–more on that as the permitting process moves along. Pre-registration for all rides is still requested. Please see the links posted for each ride type on the Events calendar below and on the GMBC Listserve ride announcement.
The GMBC executive committee still hopes that our club will be a model for good covid behavior and hopes that everyone on the rides will be fully vaccinated.
- Please do not ride if you feel sick or have had a known recent exposure to Covid-19.
- If you are not completely vaccinated, please keep 6 feet of separation in the parking area and rest stops.
- Please continue to carry a mask during the ride (in case of a mechanical or a store stop). Even if you are fully vaccinated, stores may continue to require masks and/or other riders who either need or assist with mechanicals may not be fully vaccinated. The mask is a courtesy to the community and your fellow riders who do not wish to have to operate as “mask police” or check vaccination status.
Not Quite Quebec2636 Highgate Rd, St. Albans Town, VT 05478, USAhttps://thegmbc.com/touring/RoutesData/GMBC-NotQuiteQuebec.pdf2636 Highgate Rd, St. Albans Town, VT 05478, USA
51 (M) and 64 (M/S) rides on low traffic roads near the Canadian border. The route crosses the Missisquoi River twice and travels along the shore of Lake Carmi.
Please use the sign-in link below if you want to do the ride. If you change your mind, it would be great if you could contact the ride leader to let him know. Also, please note that there is only one leader for this ride.
- 2707/27/2020No events
Tues Training RidesRichmond Round Churchhttps://thegmbc.com/cal/tues-training-rides-2/457 Bridge St, Richmond, VT 05477, USAStart times vary during the year (because of the sunset)!! Riding with front and rear lights is recommended all season.
Wed. Training RidesWheeler Natural Area (Dirt Lot)https://www.mapmyride.com/us/south-burlington-vt/gmbc-wednesday-eve-ride-route-1038135711715-1797 Swift St, South Burlington, VT 05403, USA
Start times vary during the year (because of the sunset)!! Riding with front and rear lights is recommended all season. Check GMBC email list for current start time.
- Early season (through April): on the road at 5:30 PM or earlier
- Prime season (May through August): on the road at 6:00 PM
- Late season (September until 24 October): on the road at 5:30 PM or earlier
- Bad weather (current or imminent): most likely cancels ride
Visit Wed Training Rides for additional information.
Questions? Send John an email
Everyone, regardless of membership status, must have a signed GMBC Rider Waiver on record to participate in any GMBC event. You only have to sign ONCE a season and then all rides are covered.